Mark metal. Marking metal part with your logo or serial number.
SUPER SET 04
Quick and easy to mark metal surface with your custom logo text etc. 110/220V operating with fuse protection also with thermal fuse. If you need long life photo stencil or quick and cheap stencil please contact us. EUmark Set03 contain: Machine, Stencil printer 410 108mm 4 inch, Stencil tape 108mm x 100m long 1 pcs, cables, hand stamp, 2 pcs Marking Felt – Filz for electrochemical marking etching 375x500mm 10″x19″ marking felt filz , electrolyte M21, M22, M23 Neutrality all 0.5 L, sample long life stencil, also sample quick stencil from stencil printer.
Finally we have solution to make quick, easy and very affordable stencils in home or workshop.
You need printer and stencil tape for marking (Electrochemical marking is electrochemical etching of metal surface)
When you use our stencil printer with stencil tapes you need only several min to make own stencil and quick mark.
1. What is electrochemical marking? Electrochemical marking is electrochemical etching of metal surfaces using a small amount of electric current, an electrolyte, a marker with pad to hold the electrolyte and carry the current and a stencil with the required image.
2. Electrochemical marking facts (fast, cheap, simple, safe and high-quality) Electrochemical marking is the fastest technique for permanent marking of conductive metal surfaces. It produces a sharp, clean, attractive and economical mark without damaging, stress or distorting of the piece which is marked. The print is durable and edgeless. There is no corrosion or other negative effect on the material. The process takes only a few seconds and the marks are about 0.025 mm deep. Depending on the function, and electrolyte selected you can achieve clear etch marks, black oxide marks or white marks on chemically blacked components. The shape of the piece can be flat, round, solid or hollow, assembled or un tight. The equipment is very reliable, long lasting and suits to many industrial needs. The whole process is very simple, doesn´t require a lot of space, can be performed during the manufacturing or before the delivery, doesn´t require any special training and it is very safe.
3. Where you can use electrochemical marking? The wide range of manufactures use electrochemical marking, engraving. The process is used extensively to mark cutlery, tools, taps, drills, saw blades and the automotive and air industries. Also small businesses, hobbyists and artist can use electrochemical marking, engraving.
4. Electrochemical marking equipment:
- Marking device. This unit you can find in more variants depending of size and specific needs. The basic models are different by possible operating modes, controllers for automatic or semi-automatic operation etc.
- Marker with pad Markers with pad can be manual, semi-automatic and automatic operation. They are used to hold the stencil, the supply of electrolyte as well as closing an electric circuit in order to piece be marked.
- Stencil Small, thin piece of special material containing the required design. There are two basic models: long lasting stencil with high resolution (can be used up to 5000 marks) and short (fast) stencil for quick marking in small series.
- Electrolyte. These harmless salt solutions are used for conduction of current and necessary chemicals for clear each marks or black or white oxide marks. a. Cleaner These solutions are used for removing the rest of the electrolyte after the marking in order to reduce corrosion.
|Black marking||Deep etch light marking||Stencil printer P58D 58mm wide||Stencil printer 410 110mm wide 108m long stencil||Stencil printer P58 58mm wide for stencil tape 10m long||Stencil tape 58mm wide 10m long||M21, M22, M23 N11 50ml each||M21, M22, M23 N11 500ml each||M22 50ml||2 psc Marking Felt – Filz for electrochemical marking etching 375x500mm||2 psc Marking Felt – Filz for electrochemical marking etching samples|
|Eumark set 04||YES||YES||YES||YES||NO||NO||NO||YES||YES||YES|
|Eumark set 03||YES||YES||YES||NO||YES||YES 6pcs||NO||NO||YES||YES||YES|
|Eumark set 02||YES||YES||YES||NO||YES||YES||NO||NO||YES||NO||YES|
|Eumark set 01||YES||YES||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||YES||NO||YES|
|Eumark set 05||YES||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||YES||NO||YES||NO||YES|
|Eumark set 06||YES||NO||YES||NO||YES||YES||YES||NO||YES||NO||YES|